Jungle Safari in Chitwan National Park could be the better option for those who want to experience wildlife in real time. Chitwan National Park is a home of some endangered species of this planet. Such as Bengal Tiger, One Horn Rhinoceros and Crocodiles etc are found in this park. In fact, Chitwan National Park is only a wildlife world heritage site in Nepal, and it is also the oldest national park of Nepal. Safari can be done with 2 ways in this park – that is either by Elephant Safari or by Jeep Safari. And of course, Jeep Safari is a little bit more expensive than Elephant.
These both safaris offer outstanding experience of nature and wildlife. Canoeing and boating could be another way of observing wildlife of Chitwan National Park and nature of jungle.
Day 01: Arrival in Tribhuvan International Airport
Day 02: Kathmandu to Chitwan drive
Day 03: Sightseeing Chitwan
Day 04: Jungle Safari
Day 05: Back to Kathmandu
Day 06: Departure
- Airport transfers
- Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast.
- Luxury Ac transport as per itinerary for sightseeing.
- All sightseeing with your English language speaking guide, entrance fees.
- Jungle activities in Chitwan
- Reconfirmation of your flight ticket
- Road taxes
- All government taxes
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Meals except in Chitwan
- lunch & dinner
- Telephone calls, laundry, bar bill etc