Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek route is the legendary trekking route as it is the footsteps of two trekking legends – Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa who had traveled through this route before climbing Mt. Everest in 1953. So that it is one of the most popular trekking routes in the world.
Jiri to Everest Base Camp route is an alternative of Lukla route (for example Everest Base Camp Trek) to go closer to Mt. Everest and its neighboring peaks. We pass alpine forests, many Himalayan villages, glacial rivers having warm hospitality of local people. On the way, you get a chance to observe several Buddhists monasteries, praying flags, Sherpa ethnic villages and the living lifestyle of Himalayan inhabitants. Besides that, the great snow-capped panoramic views of Himalayas will make you surprised. You can see several exotic views throughout the Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek.
Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek is a less crowded route. So you can get much peace on your trip. By the way, this trailhead is referred to as a classic route to Everest, so that Jiri is also called the gateway to Mt Everest. However, the trail actually begins from Kathmandu Valley. Unlike Lukla route, Jiri route takes you along the greenery landscape hilly parts from the beginning. Then it slightly moves to the landscape views of snow-capped mountains and the more we go upwards, the more you feel about the effects of high altitude. So before heading to any trip, you should prepare for that trip. You should consider what is needed during the trip. What should be done and what should not be done. But don’t worry, we the team of The Himalayan Guide is here for you to help you in any kind. We manage everything here for trekking in the Himalayas. Your safety is indeed our first priority. So trust us because we are faithful to you.
- Airport Pick up and drop
- Porter service and guide (Experienced and certified English Speaking Guide) service
- All trekking permits and national park permits
- 2 nights accommodation in Kathmandu also includes breakfast
- 3 Times meals a day during trekking
- Lodges or Guest house accommodation during the trek
- All permits for trekking including Sagarmatha National Park permit
- Government and local taxes
- Lukla - Kathmandu domestic flights
- Tea house accommodation
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali restaurant
- All government taxes and VATS
- Official Expenses
What's not included
- Tips and other extra expenses
- Travel Insurance
- International flights