Unlike base camp trek, Everest View Trek takes you up to Namche Bazaar which is situated 3870 m above the sea level. This trek offers extraordinary panoramic views of the tallest Mt. Everest and its neighboring peaks.
This trek begins from Lukla and reaches up to Namche and back to its beginning point Lukla to end up. The Himalayan Guide has made this package for those traveler who has limited time but want to enjoy the Mt Everest from closer. Besides amazing view of the great Himalayan peaks, you get to explore Sherpa culture and tradition of some ethnic groups.
The very second day, we fly to Lukla from Kathmandu by domestic flight. And then we begins our trek toward Namche Bazaar. In the midst of Lukla and Namche Bazaar, there is a small town called Phakding which is a best place for tea house and lodge accommodation. Phakding is situated only at 2610 m above the sea level. We stay there at Phakding. Next day, we wake up early morning and have breakfast and move further to our destination. On the way to Namche Bazaar, you cross Dhudhkoshi River and walk by the forested area full of Pine and rhododendron trees. About 5-6 hours walk from Phakding, we reach at Namche Bazaar, from where you get to see the extra ordinary view of the massive peaks – Mt. Everest, Cho Oyu, Amadablam, Lhotse and Nuptse. We stay at Namche overnight at a lodge or tea house. You will experience wonderful part in Namche as you hike up to Everest View Hotel, from where you can capture the incredible scenes of Himalaya including Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Amadablam etc.
Indeed, the best season to visit Everest Region is either between March to June or between September to November. In these seasons, you can expect very good weather in the Himalaya.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour (Boudhnath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swayambhunath Temple)
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla :35 – 40 minutes and trek to Phakding (2610m) : 4-5 hours
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m) : 5- 6 hours
- Day 05: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar
- Day 06: Trek to Lukla (2840 m): 8 hours
- Day 07: Fly back to Kathmandu (1300m)
- Day 08: Final Departure
- Airport Pick up and drop
- Porter service and guide (Experienced and certified English Speaking Guide) service
- All trekking permits and national park permits
- 2 nights accommodation in Kathmandu also includes breakfast
- 3 Times meals a day during trekking
- Lodges or Guest house accommodation during the trek
- All permits for trekking including Sagarmatha National Park permit
- Government and local taxes
- Lukla - Kathmandu domestic flights
- Tea house accommodation
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali restaurant
- All government taxes and VATS
- Official Expenses
What's not included
- Tips and other extra expenses
- Travel Insurance
- International flights