This trip is a combined enjoyments of heritage sightseeing in Kathmandu, flying over Mt. Everest and trekking following the footsteps of Tenzing Hillary. Unlike normal trek, we directly fly over Everest without walking from Namche. We think this trek will be very much comfortable to those who want to feel the Everest but not have much leisure time to spend. This trek can be completed in 8 days only. So trekkers do not have much stress on their feet and mind of the long journey because it is a short trek.
Throughout the trip, you will be accommodated in the finest hotel and lodges. However, you should know that luxury hotel is only available in Kathmandu, not in Himalayas. The more higher you go, the more difficulties you should face. Because Everest Base Camp Trek is a moderate sophisticated journey, so we have made it easier by adding helicopter facility. So that, you can say it “Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek”.
On you arrival, there will be one of our representatives to welcome you in our country. S/he will transfer you to a hotel. Hotel will be as per your choice. You will also be informed some pre-caution about the trek. We will have arranged all necessities of the trek. The very next day’s early morning, we will send a private vehicle to pick you up from the hotel. You have breakfast in Hotel which is included in the package already. Then sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley started. The complete Day 02 will be spent for sightseeing in Kathmandu. A good and professional city guide will take you to 4 UNESCO Heritage sights of Kathmandu – Boudhnath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swayambhunath Temple.
Next day, you will take a domestic flight to Lukla from Tribhuvan International Airport. The plane will be landed about 30 – 40 minutes in Lukla. And your trek starts from Lukla to Phakding and overnight in Phakding. Early morning, we start our trek to Namche Bazaar (Sherpa Village) overnight in Namche bazaar. We spent our 2 nights in Namche Bazaar enjoying the hiking around Namche enjoying the Himalayas. On seventh day, your heli tour starts where there will be maximum 6 people in the helicopter including pilot and guide. It means maximum 4 clients can do heli tour per trip. You will enjoy the great himalayas by Helicopter and finally come back to Lukla and stay overnight there. Next day, you will take flight to come back in Kathmandu and rest whole day. However, the flight might get delayed because of bad weather in the Himalayas.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu (1,350 m). Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2,804 m) and Trek to Phakding (2,610 m) – 3 Hours. Overnight at Luxury Lodge.
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,441 m) – 5 Hours. Overnight at Luxury Lodge.
- Day 05: Acclimatization Hike around Namche Bazaar – 3 Hours. Overnight at Luxury Lodge.
- Day 06: Everest Heli Tour and Stay at Lukla. Overnight at Luxury Lodge.
- Day 07: Fly to Kathmandu and rest for whole day. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 08: Final Departure
- Porter service and guide (Experienced and certified English Speaking Guide) service
- All trekking permits and national park permits
- 3 Times meals a day during trekking
- 2 nights accommodation in Kathmandu also includes breakfast
- Airport Pick up and transfers
- All permits for trekking including Sagarmatha National Park permit
- Government and local taxes
- Lukla – Kathmandu domestic flights
- Tea house accommodation
- All Governmental Taxes and Other official expenses
- Kathmandu Sightseeing Day Tour
- Helicopter Tour
- Farewell dinner
What's not included
- Tips and other extra expenses
- Travel Insurance
- International flights